Sunday, March 10, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #8




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

Sadly I haven't been able to get a review out this week because 1. I'm sort of in a reading slump 2. Uni started again 3. Work has been insanely stressful and hectic this past week and it might be this coming week as well. All that has added up to me barely finishing any books the past 1-2 weeks :( I am trying however to get a review done before I sleep tonight depending on how much more stuff I have to do.

All the books I received this week are bought:



What did you guys get this week?

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie but I loved Howl's Moving Castle. You got a nice assortment of books. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really need to read Warm Bodies! I'm quite excited for it because I think I'll like it. And I can't wait to see your full review on TASTE! I've seen mixed reviews but I want to be persuaded. Awesome books this week, Jaz!

    ReplyDelete