Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #12




Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews and every week bloggers post about books they’ve added to their bookshelves! This includes books bought through a physical store, online store, eBooks, books borrowed from the library/a friend and gifts.

For the week ending 5th April 2013 I got:


E-books:
This Girl (Slammed, #3)

This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover (Contemporary/New Adult) - this was AMAZING. A perfect ending to a perfect series. I couldn't wait for it to be on NetGalley so I bought it as soon as Colleen tweeted the release and finished it in 4h! The actual ending was gorgeous <3 I cried quite a bit in this. 5/5 - well not enough stars :P


4 comments:

  1. I love the cover for Destiny's Fire! Aww, but only 3 stars? :( OOH ANGELFALL. I bought the Ebook AGES ago but I still haven't read it..... It's gotten rave rave RAVE reviews though. Melina Marchetta!! I need to read her other books as well. Hehe, This Girl. ;) I promise, I WILL get to it! Lovely haul this week, Jaz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Alibrandi, it's one I have re-read and own, too! And Angelfall sounds good, I'm hoping to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHh YES Angelfall... I LOVED IT! I hope you enjoy it!

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Alibrandi is amazing. I've only read two Marchetta books at this point, but that one is my fave. I know, I know, but I will get to them soon, I promise. I do know how awesome she is, I just don't have time.

    ReplyDelete